20 Ways Santa Says Merry Christmas is a fun way to explore other countries around the world.
George Hinke art used by permission of Ideals, a division of Worthy Media, Inc.)
Santa has a big job ahead of him bringing toys to all the children of the world. Here’s how he wishes them Merry Christmas in their language!
- Arabic: Milad Majid
- Argentine: Feliz Navidad
- Brazilian: Feliz Natal
- Chile: Feliz Navidad
- Chinese: (Cantonese) Gun Tso Sun Tan’Gung Haw Sun
- Chinese: (Mandarin) Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
- Czech: Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok
- Finnish: Hyvaa joulua
- Flemish: Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig nieuw jaar
- French: Joyeux Noel
- Frisian: Noflike Krystdagen en in protte Lok en Seine yn it Nije Jier!
- German: Fröhliche Weihnachten
- Peru: Feliz Navidad y un Venturoso Año Nuevo
- Philippines: Maligayang Pasko!
- Polish: Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia or Boze Narodzenie
- Portuguese:Feliz Natal
- Russian: Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom
- Spanish: Feliz Navidad
- Swedish: God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt År!
- Thai: Sawadee Pee Mai or souksan wan Christmas
Do you know how to say ‘Merry Christmas’ in any other language?
There are no cars on Lindbergh Mountain. Kristen’s family takes the train when they need to go to the store or to visit friends.
For the Christmas Season of 2016, “Christmas on Lindbergh Mountain – The Untold Story of Santa’s Magic on Christmas Eve” is available for FREE streaming so you can watch the video and listen to the magic of Christmas on Lindbergh Mountain.
Fun and Games and Storytime – Listening to “Christmas on Lindbergh Mountain” is a tradition to look forward to – great idea for kids to anticipate when they go to their grandparents’ house for a visit. On this special evening, create some memories making the Reindeer Feed Recipe and other activities shown on this website.
(George Hinke art used by permission of Ideals, a division of Worthy Media, Inc.)